- Single-rate Membership of £399 (+VAT) per year
- Open to Affiliates operating in Selected Regulated Markets across all major gambling verticals
- Access to Training, Testing, Workshops & Annual Symposium
- Use of Cerberus Standard Marks
- Membership of Cerberus Affiliate Foundation
Coming Soon: Cerberus Guardian, a platform that knits together Cerberus Network’s offering, & Cerberus Connect, a tool for affiliates to perform database marketing in regulated markets where self-exclusion schemes are prevalent.
Who are our Members?
Our membership is made up of affiliates who market to customers in regulated online gambling markets
We define an affiliates as a publisher, media holders or media owner who engages in third party marketing with licensed and regulated online gambling operators.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Publishers utilising Websites to market to potential customers of licensed online gambling operators
- Publishers utilising Social Media to market to potential customers of licensed online gambling operators
- Publishers utilising Paid Media to market to potential customers of licensed online gambling operators
- Publishers utilising eCommunication such as email or SMS to market to potential customers of licensed online gambling operators
- Broader Media Publications, such as newspapers, who operate programmatic or behavioural marketing to potential customers of licensed online gambling operators
- Broader Media Holders or Rights Owners, such as sports clubs and leagues, who conduct marketing activities across their websites, social media and to their databases as part of a wider sponsorship arrangement to market to potential customers of licensed online gambling operators
We will publish a list of our Members in due course.
What are Members marketing?
Membership is currently open to affiliates marketing to customers participating in the following activities:
- Online Sports & Novelty Betting
- Online Casino Gaming
- Online Poker
- Online Bingo
- Online Lotteries
- Online Scratch Cards
- eSports Betting
Where are Members marketing?
Membership is currently open to affiliates marketing to customers in the following regulated markets only:
- United Kingdom
- United States (New Jersey, Delaware, Nevada, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Indiana, Colorado)
Cerberus Network will add further regulated markets to its membership in due course.
Members must not under any circumstance engage in marketing operator brands which do not hold appropriate licenses to operate in any of these markets. Any member being found to do so will have their membership suspended and standard marks removed
- Ability to display the Cerberus Silver, Gold or Platinum Standard Mark
- 1 x Invitation to Annual Cerberus Member Symposium
- Cerberus Academy – Virtual Course for Affiliates (Free up to 3 staff, £99 per staff member thereafter)
- Cerberus Compliance Academy – Testing tool for Staff (Free up to 2 staff, £60 per year per employee thereafter)
- Affiliate Social Responsibility Workshops – Social Responsibility training for staff (UK)
- Commercial Brokerage Services with Operator Subscribers
- Membership of the Cerberus Affiliate Foundation
In order to become a member of Cerberus Network, you commit to abiding by our Code of Conduct. This code has been developed using UK gambling law as a benchmark and is designed to evolve with technological and regulatory change. Cerberus Network exists to raise standards of social responsibility and compliance. Accordingly, we are supplying tools for members of every stage of their operational, compliance-related and social responsibility journeys.
Cerberus Silver Standard Mark
All Members whose application to the Cerberus Network has been approved will be issued with the Cerberus Silver Standard Mark, the collective mark used by the Cerberus Network, which may utilise across their publishing portfolio . This Mark must be replaced by either a Gold Standard or Platinum Standard Mark within 6 months of membership approval.
Cerberus Gold Standard Mark
All Members whose management staff complete and pass the Training requirements set by Cerberus Academy, the Cerberus Compliance Academy and Affiliate Social Responsibility Workshops will be entitled to carry the Cerberus Gold Standard Mark across their publishing portfolio for a period of 12 months and maintain it following completion of follow-on courses.
Cerberus Platinum Standard Mark
Members whose entire operational staff undergo this training will be entitled to carry the Cerberus Platinum Standard Mark across their publishing portfolio for a period of 12 months and maintain it following completion of follow-on courses.
Commercial Dealings with Cerberus Operator Subscribers
Members commit to conducting all new commercial partnerships with any Cerberus Operator Subscriber through the network. They are free to engage operators directly or utilise Cerberus Network’s experienced account management team to achieve the commercial deal they desire.
To ensure that established affiliate programmes and leading affiliates participate, Cerberus Members commit to offering a minimum of 3 premium & viable commercial opportunities to Cerberus Operator Subscribers every month on their websites or wider portfolio.
Cerberus will not engage in determining whether affiliate programme terms and conditions are “predatory” or similar. It remains the responsibility of the member to conduct commercial due diligence and the success, large or small, of the deals will be the responsibility of affiliate member and affiliate programme – Cerberus will focus its attention maximising the social responsibility benefits of the partnership.
However, any affiliate programme which suspends affiliate operations en masse whilst the brand(s) remain active in any regulated market listed above during the course of its subscription period will have its subscription terminated and those who have publicly done so in the past 5 years may not become subscribers.
Membership Fees & Grants
Affiliate Members will pay a sum of £399 per year to join, participate in and benefit from the Cerberus Network. This fee is payable in full upon membership approval.
Cerberus will also issue a number of Compliance & Social Responsibility Grants worth up to £2,000 to Start-Up affiliates (affiliates under 1 year from business registration). The grant covers their membership fee, plus the creation of socially responsible content, accommodation at the Annual Cerberus Member Symposium
An initial special resolution of Cerberus Network is to build funds to support members through COVID-19. Further details on this to follow.
Intention to Join